INFORMATION REGARDING COLLECTING YOUR CAKE
Due to the current pandemic, we are operating a contactless collection service.
We will contact you in the days leading up to your collection date to arrange a mutually convienient time. If you like to plan further ahead please feel free to contact us sooner.
Please bear in mind that we are a home based business and do not have set opening times. Therefore collection is strictly by appointment only which will be arranged around other customers collecting their cakes and of course our own commitments.
- Weekend collection times will be offered on Saturday mornings unless prior arrangements have been made when placing your order.
- A 1/2 hour timeslot will be arranged with you to arrive and collect your cake. Please note, if you are early/late we cannot guarantee that we will be there to handover your cake and therefore recommend you contact us if you are delayed or ahead of schedule.
- Upon arrival, please knock on the door (this is cleaned after every use) and step back.
- We will carry the cake to your car wearing PPE and place the cake in your car for you. (The boot of your car is the safest place for the cake to be transported - see below)
- We will then step back and allow you to inspect your cake to ensure you are happy with it before leaving.